Wednesday, July 07, 2004

"Favouritest" Hollywood movies: Last 20 yrs

These are my favourites in ascending order:

10. US Marshalls - best action sequence I have seen: the one where Snipes jumps from the building to the train.

9. Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade - u know I wanted to become a history prof after watching this movie here.

8. Forrest Gump - Nice acting, good plot; it had a good blend of evrything.

7. Minority Report - Saw a very realistic future.

6. Last of The Mohicans - Good story.

5. When Harry met Sally - Best chick flick eva'.

4. Gladiator - Good acting + Epic (more a less) can never go wrong.

3. LOTR: Fellowship of The Ring - Very grand, and the adventures unlike it's sequels are very varied.

2. A Time to Kill - Very moving.

1. The Shawshank Redemption - A feel good movie. Best prison drama, even better than Escape from Alcatrez. My fav. movie of all time.

1 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Blogger ingenue said...

Xiao Wen here. I agree with No. 1 and No. 5 though. Shawshank Redemption is a classic. When Harry Met Sally is my all-time fave romantic comedy. I hate all LOTR installments. Piece of crap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home