Thursday, June 24, 2004

Another one

Another dream. Not as long as the other one. But a recent one, very recent in fact. Had it somewhere in between 10pm and 2am two days back.

Darkness everywhere. So dark it was no one could be seen, not even the ones next to me. In truth, the place was crowded; not sardine-packed but still quite congested. If I can properly recall, it was a 10 storey building, could be an office lot. Not sure what all of us were doing there trapping ourselves in that small place. Strong salt smell attacked the senses from all direction. It was suffocating and blazingly hot.

Help arrived not very much later. The details were somehow blurred. On ground, I realized, there were actually not that many ppl around unlike what I thought when I was in that dark room. But more importantly, we were all safe.

Still I was unsettled. And this troubled me. What were the chances...??

She was standing alone: she appeared dejected, bearing the looks of someone who had just lost something dear. A striking resemblance to me and my feelings, which was pleasently consoling. My mirrored projection to be exact. Felt like a poet suddenly. I had forgotten how love tasted like; but if love does have a taste I want it to be as sweet as this, sweeter than the sweetest sweet. It was a fulfilling experience.

Of what good is this body when this sweetness is lost?
Of what good is the soul when its essence is outside?


We walked towards each other locking our gazes. Her brows were slightly thicker at the nose bridge and they were accentuated as her stare into mine intensified; awakening all cells and knocking each muscles in my body as the look traveled inside me.

I hesitated, to the point of stumbling. But instincts can be a great leader at these moments of hesitation, so I trusted it: instincts made me press her sides hard, squeezing them as I bring her even closer to me.

A light kiss, she gave me on my right cheeks. So light it was, the kiss could have been mistaken for a heavier breeze of the blowing wind. Which was inviting in evry way. Possessed by lust, I asked her "is that it?" to which she replied by pressing her lips harder and longer this time again on my right cheeks.

Sensing a feeling of inadequacy and dissatisfaction in me, she took a step backwards and mumbled some incomprehensible words to me in a foreign language. She sighed heavily, clearly expressing her disappointments.

All of a sudden as if possesed by the mighty Aphrodite, she rushed to my lower lips, capturing them tightly with hers, not even permitting the mighty air to pass thru the gap. She did it with such ferocity and passion I almost choked in pleasure: the punishment I got for being careless for a few seconds. But even then I managed to feel how soft the lips were, the ones which were pressing mine; the warmth of her mouth were comforting and the moist equally alluring: setting a perfect balance in my emotions, in which a certain lightness was felt that left me wandering why I wasnt floating at that moment.


Inviting

2 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Sutharsanan said...

Got this somewhere online...hehe. To dream of a kiss, denotes love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentment.

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Sutharsanan said...

Ohhh King, cho chweet....that was very consoling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home