Monday, June 28, 2004

The Ideal Lover

Last Sunday, I was watching this show called Ed on tv. Ed reminds me of me. He overly romanticizes things, always looking at r/hips in their ideal most manner. He fears relationships, always looking for the ideal girl who believes is somewhere, yet when he thinks he has met the ideal girl, he keeps queit. He doesnt do anything abt it, which is sad. And which is in evry way like me.

I dream of a girl who is so free from all badness. She is the source of all goodness, kind, honest, nice, loving, caring, understanding, truthful etc. She doesnt even have a bad habit. WHich is impossible, I shud know, but my heart is so stupid it never wants to accept this fact.

And for this reason alone, I prefer to delay any important or urgent decisions involving r/ships. To me, its always better if the girl is non-existent, than being bad, being not nice. In my ideal romantic world, I see everlasting happiness between me and my partner: untainted hopes at its highest level.

Which is not practical....coz it requires superhumans to achieve such extraordinary feat, to create an ideal romantic world. But i am willing to try, be this romantic freak, to achieve my goals partially at least, to meet this my so-called "ideal lover".

2 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Sutharsanan said...

Birds of the same feathers flock together. Or will it be better if I say, great minds think alike, fools seldom differ...hehe. Whatever it is, it's good to know u too feel the same way as I do, feel better to know that I am not all alone.

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ideal lover, does he / she exists?
Have you ever ask yourself, are you an ideal lover for somebody? The way you describe your IL is like a numb person all by herself/himself.... Well, my opinion is the super lover should be the person who can share your life with, as a best friend, a mentor, a lover... makes your life complete, like a concave met the convex. You must able to see him / her in the future, sitting at the beach together with laughter and white hair.
Good luck in search of your IL.......cs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home