Friday, July 30, 2004

The Beginning

In place of the old bourgeois society, with its classes and class antagonisms, we shall have an association in which the free development of each is the condition for the free development of all.

The Communists disdain to conceal their views and aims. They openly declare that their ends can be attained only by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions. Let the ruling classes tremble at a communist revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.

-Marx & Engels, The Communist Manifesto

I am an idealist, and will do my best to support the communist ideology till death tears me apart. I am not radical however like my fellow ches and comrades. But if the ruling society is adamant, coercion is a must: a revolution I mean is necessary. Let injustices be handled accordingly, and let there be happiness evrywhere. Let there be no competition, let there be no specialization, and let there be no more sufferings. Let the classes break and merge into a unit separated by nothing and liberate us all. Let us all hope. AND may we be blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home