Friday, July 30, 2004

And XW, I forgot

Today is XW's 21st bday and I forgot. Crap. Blaming it all on my arithmetics teacher and my stupid brain cells. Sorry dear.

Tho' my voice can't be heard and my face can't be seen, my sincere bday wishes I hope will travel across the vastness and finds u in great health.

I must say, in u I have found, a great friendship bounded by no rules and regularities which itself is a rarity. Indeed, in these past few days, I have learnt to know and reckon u as someone who is amazingly fun to be with. A great fren u are to me. So, it is only right if I return this extreme kindness of urs by at least wishing u all the best genuinely: All the best (from the deepest corners of my heart). Thanx for being nice to me all this while.

AND now that u have found a job befitting ur passion, I pray for ur talents to be known evrywhere. May u find fame in the four corners of earth, for ur dedication, talent and hardwork in filmmaking. May u progress daily in this line, and may God shower u with His graces. HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIAO WEN.

-Suthar


Happy Bday yaah, XW: Does this qualify as a gift?

3 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Blogger ingenue said...

*hugs* thanks so much!
that was reallllyyyy sweet. haha, dun worry about it.
i wasn't mad or anything. it's the thought that counts.
wished i had a chance to chat with you but you were prolly at breakfast. haha.
well, thanks again.
wished you were at my party.
i got thrown into the pool.

xwen

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Sutharsanan said...

What, u got thrown into the pool? Hahahaha.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger ingenue said...

read my blog. will tell u more when we chat.

xwen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home