Thursday, November 27, 2008

Away Too Long

I suffer like an ice on a hot rod,
I suffer like a patient without morphine,
These eyes they are certainly not mine.
Nor are these limbs or these ears.

Like a big wave,
Like an unfinished storybook,
Like a wind traveling thousand miles,
I let my mind wander.

Let it wander said my body,
To ease the sufferings.
The warmth I felt; almost cold,
Ever since that big wave hit me.

Of what use are these musings?
Or are they ramblings?
Why isn't anyone punishing me?
For being away too long.

2 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger nimbu said...

wow then I re-discovered your blog right on time! How are you doing?

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Sutharsanan said...

nice to hear from you, i read you are married. congratulations..:)

do keep in touch, yeah. look at my manners, i am fine, and how abt you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home