Saturday, May 28, 2005

Of crows and butterflies

I have seen a crow's nest. And I am still seeing it. It's just outside my house. Maybe I look like a crook to the crows I don't know, but each time I go out to take a fag, they'll fly low to intimidate me. I have to agree, I do get intimidated at times, oh no, not of them, of their droppings. The strange thing is, none of my other housemates seem to experience this. But whatever it is, to me they seem like very clever creatures, nasty but intelligent.
And the butterflies are back too. Not those huge ones, little ones, pretty ones too. How long they'll stay, I don't know. I am already running a test. Slow and steady this time. Shall I emerge victorious? What you think? Hehehe.

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you write very well suthar. I think u are the King of Melancholy (dunno if it is a bad thing or a good thing!).

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Sutharsanan said...

thanx divya. a melancholic nature shud make me a sad gloomy person. but those who know me say otherwise; the word pervert they say describes me better. .:D.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home