Friday, February 04, 2005

How shall it end?

I send you a cream-white rosebud with a flush upon its petal tips;...... - John Boyle O'Reilly

Regardless (of the end), it did inspire me to write something here today. The thought of it, of that beautiful flower, is so refreshing. AND it's image so clear. BUT nothing's free-flowing; as I am feeling more disturbed than inspired by an incident which is fulfiling and not right at the same time.

Perharps the feelings are linked...this not so right thing, and the feeling before. What I hope for at the moment is not so important. What I am experiencing is more important. And what exactly is that? That's what I have been telling all these while, that I am not too clear myself...

Now put yourself in this situation (Under the Bridge: RHCP). No ganja, just loneliness -

Under the bridge downtown I could not get enough
Under the bridge downtown forgot about my love
Under the bridge downtown I gave my life away


Did I really forget? Or was it all a well-staged drama? Hehehehe...

Maybe I should see a psychiatrist.

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger BluePixie said...

"Maybe I should see a psychiatrist."
Hmmmm...need any recommendations? :-P

 
At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Staged or not, past is past. Don't try to live in denial, it doesn't work. I've learned it the hard way, it's just not worth it.

Life is like a one way street, don't try to u-turn, it's not good for u or people around u.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home