Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Heart-ache

Too much thinking is certainly no good for the heart. Don't ask too many "what if" questions..what if your heart stops in that process? - written out of context, hence the difference in font-style.

Parting's the cause. Not partying. And my heart weeps like a girl due to it. How much pain can it withstand? Wait...not pain, sadness. How much sadness can it withstand? Too unfortunate, sadness can't be measured. It can only be expressed. I think, black is an appropriate representation.

With a hand holding my chin, I look up, wondering, what went wrong. AND why are people always looking up when they are seeking for answers? A Higher Being, they say is above us. I don't doubt that. But at times, He is nothing but a Sadist.

At other times, He is a Healer. Through a creation of His, actually: Time.

3 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time heals nothing. I'm a living proof. Or maybe it heals when time runs out. What irony. Death as a healer.
- The Progidy -

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Sutharsanan said...

What a tragedy, progidy(prodigy)! BUT Time healed me. I am living proof too. He heals some, and leaves some. Working rather mysteriously, don't you think?

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure? Maybe its just me, but I sense a tone of melancholy every now and then in your post. Healed, but scar maybe ?
Time can't heal. It'll make you forget, just like wound becomes scar and the pain disappears. But try scratching the scar. Fucking pain will kill you. Hehe.
Just playing with your mind mic.
Peace be unto mankind..


The Progidy (spelled wrongly so that only you and a selected few will know who posted this) ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home