Monday, January 24, 2005

2005

Ushering a little late...but better late, than never.

1. WE age faster when we lose the childlike enthusiasm in us.
2. Certain things are better kept to ourselves.
3. Some things about ourselves never change.
4. Cursing is good, but not in public.
5. SOME movies make us dumber, NOT all.
6. But some things about us, we need to change.
7. Smoking is not good, seriously, but....
8. DON'T stop thinking.
10. DON'T over-analyze things.
9. Football at 2am with a few cans of beer, priceless.

3 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Sutharsanan said...

The 10 before 9 was intentionally done. My point is, order ain't important mike, matter is.
Nattu vaythiyam for dummies from dummies, the title of my new book. Gimme your address, the first book shall be delivered to you, with my signature on it.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Sutharsanan said...

no problemo Kameeni...on the other hand, think beer is out at 2 am. chilled beer causes nothing but a sore throat.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Sutharsanan said...

But Kameeni, I am serious, I had a sore throat and eventually fell sick last time (Euro 2004) I did this stunt. As a result, I had to miss a few of those earlier games. Some things are just not worth doing, for ME, this is one of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home