Thursday, August 12, 2004

Dazed and confused

Actually I'm feelin' kinda druggy kinda high rite now. Slept late last night, got up early....last time I did this stunt was during the Euro football matches. AND that was like last month, and the month before. So u fellas may assume I have had the neccessary practice....well, I'm sorry to disappoint...hehe. I have yet to master that art: the art of staying awake w/o sleeping for a long time.

The songs that I am listening to right now, don't help much either. Some massive OD of Jimi's music, plus a few oldies like Freebird, Earth Angel, Cuban Pete, and I musnt disclose this Hindustani music by Ravi Shankar and Yehudi Menuhin too. The music ain't exactly slow instead it shows a greater tendency towards hastiness and is generously filled with instruments....hehehe, but I love it. At least my mood feels comforted.

BTW, Little Wing extended instrument version is superb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home