Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Aayitha Ezhutu

I have not watched Yuva so I wouldn't know how to comment on that movie, but I did watch Aayitha Ezhutu, and I must say I enjoyed watching evry bits of it. I especially liked the chant Oh!Yuva Yuva Oh! Yuvaaa..., thought it was very inspiring.

To me everything abt the movie were just so brilliant, the casting, the acting, the plot, the storytelling style. There were three main characters: Inba, Michael and Arjun, each unique and equally siginificant to the story. One was a pest, the other one focused and the last one an ordinary teenager. These characters were carefully explored and assimilated to a simple yet powerful story which was centred on changes. That itself was very beautiful to me and when you were offered such a feast, you will pardon all the minor faults if there were any..:)

An institution's success very much depends on the idealism of the youth (YUVA) and the wisdom of the elders; shown to us by Shankar in Mudhalvan. Someone has to assume the role of a leader, if the institution fails to deliver. AE is all abt that, and Mani is probably hoping the same can be done in reality....whats wrong with that? Have we asked ourselves that question?

One word to wrap it up, excellent.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home